Politics, Policy, Political News Top Stories Politics, Policy, Political News Top Stories
- Bloomberg’s massive ad campaign hikes TV prices for other candidatesby Maya King on January 20, 2020 at 1:10 pm
Candidates running for other offices in Super Tuesday states are feeling the squeeze.
- Biden pulls ahead in new Iowa pollby Natasha Korecki on January 20, 2020 at 3:06 pm
There’s some indication of fallout for Sanders and Warren over their recent spat.
- Biden campaign warns media against spreading Trump misinformationby Evan Semones on January 20, 2020 at 6:10 pm
The memo represents an especially strong rebuke of the GOP-backed conspiracy theories.
- Trump lawyers seek quick rejection of Democrats’ impeachment caseby Darren Samuelsohn, Kyle Cheney and Andrew Desiderio on January 20, 2020 at 5:12 pm
The lawyers argue Democrats didn’t present any evidence the president made any link between security assistance and a White House meeting with the new Ukrainian leader.
- How Trump fused his business empire to the presidencyby Anita Kumar on January 20, 2020 at 1:09 pm
As Trump kicks off his fourth year as president with an impeachment trial tied to his actions involving Ukraine, critics say the president has yet to face accountability for blatant conflicts of interest tied to his private businesses.
- Trump’s staffing struggle: After 3 years, unfilled jobs across the administrationby Nancy Cook on January 20, 2020 at 1:13 pm
The 45th president has struggled with key political appointments more than any recent president — despite his party’s control of the Senate.
- Plastic bags have lobbyists. They’re winning.by Samantha Maldonado, Bruce Ritchie and Debra Kahn on January 20, 2020 at 1:11 pm
Eight states ban the bag, but nearly twice as many have laws protecting them.
- Marijuana legalization may hit 40 states. Now what?by Mona Zhang on January 20, 2020 at 1:15 pm
Changes in state laws could usher in even more confusion for law enforcement and escalate the pressure on Congress to act.
- New York Times ed board endorses Warren, Klobucharby Nolan D. McCaskill on January 20, 2020 at 4:11 am
The newspaper’s dual endorsements come two weeks ahead of the Feb. 3 Iowa caucuses.
US President Donald Trump (File Photo) Washington: US President Donald Trump on December 13 said it was unfair that he was being impeached as he had done no wrong and the country under him was doing quite good. “It’s not fair that I’m being Impeached when I’ve done […]
Never miss a beat... stay in the loop of all the latest breaking news. SUBSCIBE NOW