Politics, Policy, Political News Top Stories Politics, Policy, Political News Top Stories
- Sideshow Don: Trump pursues a non-virus agendaby Nancy Cook on April 4, 2020 at 11:58 pm
Even as he struggles to beat back a global pandemic, the president is going after other targets.
- ‘A searing time for whistleblowers’: Ousted intel watchdog wrote letter to Schumerby Natasha Bertrand on April 4, 2020 at 10:04 pm
Atkinson took a thinly veiled swipe at those who had failed to defend the intelligence official who first reported concerns about Trump’s conversation with the president of Ukraine last summer.
- Trump defends firing ‘terrible’ intel community watchdog as Republicans question sackingby Andrew Desiderio on April 4, 2020 at 8:06 pm
“I thought he did a terrible job,” Trump said of Michael Atkinson.
- ‘He shouldn’t be talking that way’: Trump rips ousted Navy captainby Juan Perez Jr. on April 4, 2020 at 10:42 pm
The president criticized Capt. Brett Crozier in harsh terms for a letter he wrote to Navy leaders notifying them of a spike in coronavirus cases among sailors on his carrier.
- ‘There will be death’: Trump warns of ‘toughest week’ aheadby Juan Perez Jr. and Marie J. French on April 4, 2020 at 8:33 pm
The president told the country to brace for the coming apex of the coronavirus outbreak.
- Trump’s moves to hold medical supplies tip Trudeau to Chinaby Andy Blatchford on April 4, 2020 at 9:43 pm
Turning to China requires its own complicated political calculus for Canada.
- Virus hot spots in South poised for disproportionate sufferingby Dan Goldberg and Alice Miranda Ollstein on April 4, 2020 at 12:55 am
With equipment shortages coast to coast, local officials are left begging residents to stay indoors.
- How Trump surprised his own team by ruling out Obamacareby Adam Cancryn, Nancy Cook and Susannah Luthi on April 4, 2020 at 2:30 am
Insurers were prepared to extend coverage, HHS officials were largely on board, but the White House refused to reopen enrollment.
- Wisconsin Republicans reject governor’s call to delay Tuesday’s primaryby Natasha Korecki and Zach Montellaro on April 4, 2020 at 9:43 pm
The GOP is also seeking to block absentee ballot extensions at the Supreme Court.
US President Donald Trump (File Photo) Washington: US President Donald Trump on December 13 said it was unfair that he was being impeached as he had done no wrong and the country under him was doing quite good. “It’s not fair that I’m being Impeached when I’ve done […]
Never miss a beat... stay in the loop of all the latest breaking news. SUBSCIBE NOW