Video Attribution: Video Content Created by NewsBOT Entertainment
CNN.com – RSS Channel – HP Hero CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
- Each side will get 24 hours over two days to make its case, according to rules from the senate majority leaderon January 21, 2020 at 12:09 am
- Read: Organizing resolution for Trump’s impeachment trialon January 20, 2020 at 11:08 pm
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s office sent the organizing resolution for President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial to Senate offices on Monday.
- What’s next?: Debate over resolution expected to begin Tuesdayon January 20, 2020 at 10:36 pm
• Trump calls on senators to quickly reject impeachment • Dershowitz no longer believes you can be impeached without committing a crime
- Poll: 51% say Senate should remove Trump from officeon January 20, 2020 at 9:35 pm
- CNN reporter: No evidence of Trump’s story about his portraiton January 20, 2020 at 8:27 pm
CNN’s Daniel Dale gives examples of President Donald Trump’s dishonesty throughout the impeachment process.
Never miss a beat... stay in the loop of all the latest breaking news. SUBSCIBE NOW