U.S. Reps. Jerry Nadler and Doug Collins, are leaders of the House Judiciary Commission, which approved articles of impeachment on Friday. The weeks of secret and public hearings in Washington, D.C., are over, the articles of impeachment have been drawn up and the U.S. House is set to […]
More Headline News
Politics, Policy, Political News Top Stories Politics, Policy, Political News Top Stories
- ‘Huge, unprecedented, devastating hit’: Warnings mount about coronavirus damageby Victoria Guida on April 6, 2020 at 9:15 pm
The signs of economic distress point to deeper trouble in the months ahead as the coronavirus crisis worsens in cities outside New York and New Jersey.
- Congress flummoxed by firing of top intel watchdogby Andrew Desiderio and Burgess Everett on April 6, 2020 at 4:10 pm
One senator called Trump’s decision to fire Michael Atkinson “terrible on a lot of levels,” while another didn’t appear bothered by it.
- Boris Johnson moved to intensive care with Covid-19by Charlie Cooper on April 6, 2020 at 7:37 pm
British prime minister has asked Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab to deputize for him, according to a spokesperson.
- ‘Doctors disagree all the time’: Navarro drags Fauci feud into the openby Quint Forgey on April 6, 2020 at 2:00 pm
The clash between the administration officials focused on the efficacy of a controversial potential treatment for the coronavirus.
- What you need to know about the malaria drugs Trump keeps toutingby Sarah Owermohle on April 6, 2020 at 8:48 pm
There still are no approved treatments for the coronavirus.
- Wisconsin governor orders stop to in-person voting on eve of electionby Natasha Korecki and Zach Montellaro on April 6, 2020 at 5:51 pm
The state had local elections and the Democratic presidential primary scheduled for Tuesday. Gov. Tony Evers expects a court challenge.
- Marco Rubio finds his next actby Burgess Everett and Marianne LeVine on April 6, 2020 at 9:07 am
The Republican senator is playing a key role in the coronavirus crisis. And he says he may run for president again in a post-Trump era.
- Trump tries on a fourth chief of staff in the middle of a devastating crisisby Nancy Cook and Melanie Zanona on April 6, 2020 at 8:30 am
Mark Meadows is taking over Trump’s White House in the middle of the coronavirus crisis, trying to succeed where three predecessors struggled.
- Dems find a rallying cry: Trump tanked the economyby David Siders and Elena Schneider on April 6, 2020 at 8:29 am
Framing a coherent economic argument that all the party’s factions can rally around is proving thorny.
- Lawmakers fight for a piece of coronavirus ‘9/11 Commission’by Kyle Cheney on April 6, 2020 at 5:10 pm
Four proposals are circulating in the House to establish a commission that investigates the government’s response.
Never miss a beat... stay in the loop of all the latest breaking news. SUBSCIBE NOW