- Most people with Covid-19 have mild illness and are able to recover at home without medical care. But tracking those cases is proving difficult.on April 4, 2020 at 2:30 pm
In photos | Newsletter | Podcast | Q&A | CNN town hall
- US reports most coronavirus deaths in one dayon April 5, 2020 at 12:45 am
- Analysis: ‘Normal’ will look very different when this is overon April 4, 2020 at 12:20 pm
- Tracking the virus: Coronavirus cases in the US by stateon April 5, 2020 at 1:30 am
Tracking Covid-19 cases in the US
- Victims: An interview left Erin Burnett in tears. You will cry tooon April 4, 2020 at 1:16 am
Newsletter | Podcast | Q&A | CNN town hall • Tracking the virus: Coronavirus cases in the US by state • Live Updates: Coronavirus deaths pass 59,000 globally
- Georgia mayor assails governor’s ‘reckless mandate’ to reopen the state’s beacheson April 4, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Tybee Island, one of Georgia’s most popular vacation destinations, depends on beachgoers to keep the town’s economy alive.
- RNC and Wisconsin GOP file emergency petition in voting disputeon April 5, 2020 at 12:47 am
The Republican National Committee and Wisconsin Republicans on Saturday asked the Supreme Court to freeze a lower court opinion that extends the state’s absentee ballot deadline, giving voters an extra six days to submit their ballots from Election Day to April 13.
- Why these 8 Republican governors are holding out on statewide stay-at-home orderson April 4, 2020 at 9:46 pm
• When coronavirus hit her city, this mayor didn’t wait for her governor to sound the alarm
- Smerconish on Trump comment: I had predicted thison April 4, 2020 at 1:55 pm
Fighting the Coronavirus transcends politics. The sooner we’re all on the same page, the sooner we can get back to business as usual.
- Trump considering second task force on reopening economyon April 5, 2020 at 12:42 am
President Donald Trump on Saturday said he is considering a second coronavirus task force focused on reopening the country’s economy.
Never miss a beat... stay in the loop of all the latest breaking news. SUBSCIBE NOW