World News – Breaking News, Top Stories Catch up on the latest World News news, photos, videos, and opinion.
- Violence Escalates In Beirut As Anti-Government Protesters Clash With Security Forceson January 19, 2020 at 7:51 pm
The clashes in Lebanon took place amid a rapidly worsening financial crisis and an ongoing impasse over the formation of a new government.
- China Reports 17 New Cases Of Deadly SARS-Like Virus Ahead Of Lunar New Year Holidayon January 19, 2020 at 8:30 am
Some airports, including three in the U.S., have begun screening airline passengers from central China, where the coronavirus appears to have originated.
- Australian Zoo Staff Save Koalas, Beat Back Alligators In Dramatic Flash Floods Videoon January 18, 2020 at 1:32 pm
“The contrast between the current bushfire crisis and this sudden flooding is striking,” said the director of the Australian Reptile Park.
- After India’s Amazon Snub, Modi’s Party Slams Bezos-Owned Washington Poston January 17, 2020 at 2:56 pm
An official has been critical of foreign media’s reporting on political issues in the past.
- 11 American Troops Injured In Iran Attack On Iraqi Bases Used By U.S. Militaryon January 17, 2020 at 3:48 am
The United States military originally said no service members had been hurt in Iran’s Jan. 8 missile attack on the al-Asad and Erbil military bases in Iraq.
- Gripping Images Show Mourning Koala Beside Dead Companion In Australia Fireson January 17, 2020 at 1:16 am
The moment was captured on Kangaroo Island, which one shaken rescuer said has “bodies of charred animals as far as the eye can see.”
- Russian Government Resigns As Putin Plots Post-Presidency Power Grabon January 15, 2020 at 2:45 pm
The resignations came hours after the president proposed new constitutional amendments to boost parliament’s powers.
- Greta Thunberg Provides Inspiration For Hilarious Public Salt Truck Naming Pollon January 14, 2020 at 2:31 pm
Residents in Manchester, England, voted to name the city’s fleet of highway maintenance vehicles after a variety of beloved figures.
- 30,000 People Flee As Taal Volcano Continues To Spew Lava Near Philippine Capitalon January 14, 2020 at 4:43 am
Officials have warned the volcano, which began erupting on Sunday, could be on the cusp of a much bigger and more dangerous eruption.
- Video Appears To Show Iranian Security Forces Shooting At Protesterson January 13, 2020 at 1:38 pm
Demonstrators protested against the country’s initial denial that it shot down a Ukrainian plane.
Never miss a beat... stay in the loop of all the latest breaking news. SUBSCIBE NOW